The Increasing Capabilities of LCD Panels

Written by News Channel 4. Posted in Character displays, Lcd display custom, Liquid crystal display

Custom lcd panels

In 1888, liquid crystals were discovered.This paved the way for liquid crystal displays (LCDs), which use linear polarisers. Linear polarisers are most commonly known as the glass part of polarising sunglasses. Today, there are several custom color LCD displays for individuals and businesses to choose from.

Custom lcds are adjustable. While cathode ray monitors have little flexibility, custom color LCD panels allow users to mount them on walls, tilt and swivel them, and adjust their height. There are several great options available through custom LCD displays.

For designs in need of a smaller lcd custom module, custom segment LCDs offer the necessary attributes. A different option, E paper displays, which are a newer custom color LCD technology, make it so that your LCD glass is capable of holding an image without using any power.

There are several options for custom lcd panels, and the increasing technology is continually making more options available. Custom color lcd panels are easier to work with than ever before.

Comments (7)

• Brent Fernandez

Television is one of the worst things that ever happened to our society. Being able to see images clearer and more colorful does not change that.

• Tim Bowman

People are always getting down on television, but there is a lot of good having to do with it. It is relaxing. It is entertaining. It can be educational. A lot of what I know I learned by watching television. It can be a very good thing.

• Dwayne Ruiz