Your veterinarian website is growing, slowly but surely. You are learning how to design a professional website and how to use it to gain a stable online following. As you pick up momentum, the reality sets in. How do you make your vet website unique among the other veterinary websites on the web?
The answer is to let a professional veterinarian marketing company handle it. Veterinary websites in need of help with online marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing or social media can greatly benefit from veterinarian marketing companies. These companies can take your site to the top of the search pages. Here are five important reasons to call in the pros to transform your site into one of the top veterinary websites online.
1. When it comes to finding veterinary website, 80 percent of 18-34 year olds use search engines to help them choose the right one. Phone books are merely paperweights in the digital age, as they have been replaced by the ease of online searching. Enlisting a company to maximize your SEO ensures that pet owners will easily find your veterinary clinic website with a simple click.
2. Speaking of search engine users, 42% of them will click on the top-ranking link of their desired search. In other words, it pays to get your veterinary websites ranked as highly as possible. Out of all the local veterinary websites that come up during a web search, if users see your link first, chances are that they will click it, beginning a relationship you can nurture into a lasting partnership.
3. Almost one quarter (21%) of companies that recruit agencies to tackle their SEO are highly satisfied with the result. Take the reverse statistic, that only 11 percent of companies who handle SEO themselves are highly satisfied, and you can see that building a professional website requires creativity. An outside agency can offer a fresh, unique approach to your veterinary marketing ideas. The best veterinary websites tend to have outside help in crafting the most effective online marketing strategies possible.
4. Does your company have a well-maintained blog? It should, given that company blogs account for 57% of businesses acquiring new customers. Updated and reliable veterinary websites and blogs can give pet owners a peek behind the curtain at your company, giving them reason to investigate further. This is what you want, for curious customers to know more about you!
5. For every dollar spent on email marketing, $40 is brought in. Professional veterinary websites can use email marketing as a way of alerting customers to any added services or company developments. Plus, reminding your customers of the great work you continue to do for them builds loyalty.
These are some of the reasons that SEO techniques, paired with a professional, easy-to-navigate veterinary website and blog, can make lifelong customers out of curious pet owners looking to find a vet, plus creating unique, individual online identities.