If the Internet is still a mystery to you, get with the times, man! Everything is online these days, especially marketing. The old marketing strategies will not work. Instead, there are a set of online marketing tools you can utilize, but first you will have to get familiar with them. Here is a list of the top five things to know about online marketing.
1. Online marketing or Internet marketing is sort of an umbrella term that includes many services that cater to different areas online. One of the most popular services is search engine optimization, or SEO for short. White label SEO is an important service, but more on that later. There is also social media management and pay-per-click advertising, two important Internet marketing services that are also growing in popularity.
2. Search engines are now your new best friend. Studies have shown that 75 percent of all search users do not ever click past the first SERP, or search engine result page. This means that in order to get discovered, your link has to be front and center in the rankings. Now, there are certain steps you can take in order to boost your Google rankings, such as…
3. Make a company blog and use it. Using a blog as an online marketing tool accounts for 434 percent more indexed pages in Google. More indexed pages means more leads, and more leads means more revenue for your online operation. Now, back to SEO…
4. What is SEO? SEO uses highly relevant content to help a website get discovered organically by a user in Google. Becoming an SEO reseller can help you earn some extra profit by hiring a third party to create SEO content, then selling that content to other companies. This practice is also called white label SEO. Any good white label SEO reseller will turn a good opportunity into revenue.
5. SEO is not some kind of miracle-drug quick fix. Crafting quality SEO content is a constant process that requires patience and consistency. Also, fresher content is favored over old, so any private label SEO reseller can keep the business coming with regular updates.
White label seo becomes crucially important once you examine the numbers. About 80 percent of search users say they hardly ever click on the sponsored ad results. That means you have to be discovered organically through good rankings. White label SEO and other online marketing tools can be your answer.